The JSM-6390LV is a high-performance, low cost, scanning electron microscope with a high resolution of 3.0nm. The customizable GUI interface allows the instrument to be intuitively operated, and Smile Shot™ software ensures optimum operation settings.
The Low Vacuum mode, which can be accessed by the click of a mouse, allows for observation of specimens that cannot be viewed at high vacuum due to excessive water content or because of a non-conductive surface. The specimen chamber can accommodate a specimen of up to 6-inches in diameter. Standard automated features include auto focus/auto stigmator, auto gun (saturation, bias and alignment), and automatic contrast and brightness.
The JSM-6390LV is easy to operate and provides user versatility for many research and diagnostic applications.
Other highlights include:
- Mechanically eucentric stage
- Fast, unattended data acquisition (with optional stage automation)
- Smart settings for common samples
- Streamlined design
- Compact footprint
- Customized toolbars for repetitive functions
- Enhanced SE imaging
- Super conical lens
- Fully automatic vacuum system
- LV secondary electron detector (option)
New features include:
- Improved low kV imaging in both high and low vacuum
- Multiple live image display (including picture in picture)
- Signal mixing
- Live, full screen image
- Video capability (.avi files)