JEOL has played a leading role in the development and evolution of scanning electron microscopes since the early 1960s. JEOL provides valuable applications support, comprehensive training, and award-winning service for the long lifetime of our instruments.
JEOL innovations in resolution and functionality enable the microscopist to better image and characterize a new generation of nanomaterials, capture biological details, analyze forensic evidence in detail, direct write fine nanopatterns, and pinpoint elusive quality problems.
We offer a wide range of SEM models:
JEOL USA has also developed many unique solutions for SEM applications including:
We offer tailored applications solutions in concert with our partners, including:
- Bruker AXS – EBSD, Microanalysis, MicroCT
- EDAX – EDS, EBSD, WDS
- Gatan – cryo transfer systems, cathodoluminescence (CL), 3D serial block face imaging
- JC Nabity – nanometer pattern generation
- Kleindiek – nanomanipulation
- Oxford – EDS, EBSD, WDS, gas-assisted lithography
- Protochips – thermal dynamic analysis
- Thermo – EDS, EBSD, WDS