- Incorporated in 1962, JEOL USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of JEOL Ltd. of Japan.
- Our business changes lives, leads to discovery and opens a world of observation previously unimaginable.
- We offer businesses solutions to innovate their business through the science of Microscopy and Spectroscopy.
Key Areas Where JEOL Products Are Used
- Materials Science
- Production and Quality Assurance
- Life Sciences
Read more about customer applications in our REALab stories
About our Logo (redesigned in 2014)
This symbol commemorates JEOL Ltd.’s 65th anniversary and is representative of JEOL’s determination to enhance our brand. It implies our strong will and commitment to “Creation and Development.”
- The Letter “J” is the Motif.
- The Image is made by two dynamic brush strokes representing our philosophy of “Creativity” and “Development”.
- The circle in the middle represents the globe.
- And the color is deep blue and emerald green representing the challenges of nature and ecology.