SEM for Neuroscience
Electron microscopy is an invaluable tool for mapping the brain for advanced neuroscience studies. The use of STEM-in-SEM (Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy in a SEM) provides enhanced image contrast at lower voltages making it an excellent method for the characterization of thin sections of brain.
- High lateral resolution images
- Automatic image acquisition
- Large volume 3D observation
- Large area montaging
- Integrated Gatan 3View System
- 3D electron microscopy for large volumes