The new JEOL JEM-2800 next-generation TEM achieves fast nano-area analysis through automation and high-speed specimen exchange.
This easy-to-use, multi-purpose TEM performs:
- high resolution TEM and STEM imaging,
- critical dimension,
- and in situ observation without use of a fluorescent screen.
A large solid angle EDS with SDD achieves superior analytical capability. Automatic adjustment of focus, astigmatism, contrast and brightness and an automated on-screen operating guide make the JEM–2800 a high throughput, user-friendly TEM.
click for close-up
- Schottky field-emission electron gun
- 0.1nm TEM resolution (lattice image)
- 0.20nm BF/DF STEM resolution
- 100x to 20,000,000x magnification
- Automated focusing, stigmator control, contrast and brightness, orientation, Z control
- Eucentric side-entry goniometer stage (piezo drive)
- JEM-Navi easy-to-use operation and navigation
- Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectrometer with large solid angle
- Tomography system
- Digital CCD camera system
- Heating holder
- Cooling holder