JEOL has 70 years of excellence as a global leader in instrumentation for scientific research and industrial applications. Our product line includes mass spectrometers, NMR spectrometers, and electron microscopes. JEOL offers a comprehensive suite of GC Mass Spectrometers that are widely used in forensics, polymers, materials, and chemical analysis, petroleum analysis, process gas monitoring, failure analysis, and neurosciences as well as food and flavor analysis.
We invite you to learn more about our GC Mass Spectrometers and to join in the JEOL 2020 experience that we would share with you at ASMS this year.
- The JEOL TQ4000 GC-MS/MS system provides unparalleled speed and accuracy for quantitative analysis trace compounds such as pesticides.
- The JEOL Q1500GC mass spectrometer system is a routine benchtop quadrupole GC-MS system with multiple ion sources and direct probe options.
- The JEOL AccuTOF-DART MS is the Ambient Ionization Toolbox™ that introduced ambient ionization with the pioneering DART ion source.
- The AccuTOF-GCx GC-MS unit is the only high-resolution mass spectrometer that combines GCxGC with high-resolution MS and a choice of EI, CI, PI and FI ion sources.
- The MALDI Imaging SpiralTOF can provide high-resolution mass spectra for the entire image, and high-resolution data even for non-flat samples.
- The InfiTOF multi-turn mass spectrometer offers high-resolution gas monitoring in a compact package.