The short collision cell has the capability of ion accumulation and pulsed ion ejection allowing the user to achieve the highest sensitivity and high speed measurement. Measurement time can be reduced by high speed SRM switching at 1,000 transitions/sec, the fastest in the industry. This allows the user to improve throughput for total analysis.
Technology 1 – Ion Accumulation
The short collision cell accumulates the ions and generates a pulse. Data is acquired only when an ion pulse occurs and not acquired at other times when there is only noise, thus significantly improving the signal-to-noise ratio. Delivers unprecedented high sensitivity and reproducibility.
Technology 2 – Short Cell
Using the short collision cell makes it possible to instantaneously ejects all of the ions within the cell. This provides both high selectivity with the elimination of interfering ions, as well as the industry’s fastest SRM.
Technology 3 – Fast GC
Using small-diameter, short capillary columns and rapidly increasing the temperature of the GC oven enables shorter measurement times, significantly improving the number of samples that can be processed per hour. Since the peak widths in the chromatogram are decreased, high-speed transitions are required, which is where the capability of the short collision cell really shines.
Conventional GC-MS measurement
0.25μm film thicknes
Fast GC-MS measurement
0.18μm film thicknes
Easier and Faster Data Analysis
Data Analysis software for Multi-Target compounds "Escrime™"
- Total commitment to achieving an easy-to-read layout and simple operation, to support user requirements that conventional systems cannot satisfy.
- Software designed to truly eliminate “pain points” for routine operation.
Slideshow for Data Check (Compound Slideshow Function)
- Calibration curves for each pesticide component and the single-column display of the chromatograms can be checked with the slideshow function.
- Visually check the chromatograms and calibration curves that switch at a fixed timing.
- If there is a section needing correction, halt the slideshow and reevaluate the peak.
Easy to clean-up the ion source, and Resume analysis quickly
- No tools are required to remove the ion source.
- Since the vacuum pump has a high evacuation capability, the measurement recovery time is extremely short.