SEM Supporter software automates SEM image collection for the creation of a photo montage and provides a means of navigation, image overlay, and image analysis*.
Initial navigation and set up can be accomplished from any image (optical microscope, digital camera, SEM image). Recipes can be created for moving to specific locations on a sample set for collection of individual images or creating a grid for photo montage collection.
SEM Supporter System Overview
- Navigation from optical images with P/Q alignment
- Automatic image acquisition and montage creation
- Advanced montage features: multiple montages with different mags, multiple signal acquisition, templates, focus height map
- Overlay SE image onto OM image
- * Optional Region Advisor: Automatic grain and particle analysis with exportable data and additional image processing/editing software
- * Optional Measurement Advisor: Measure and draw lines, angles, edge profiles, etc. as well as additional image processing/editing software
SEM Supporter Product Note