New! JEOL Periodic Table App now available for free through the Apple Store.
Questions or suggestions - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always keep the periodic table with you! 2019 is the International Year of the Periodic Table, and we've developed a new App, available through the App Store.
Included in this App is all related elemental data for these three major applications:
- Mass Spectrometry (MS)
- Energy-Dispersive x-ray Spectroscopy (EDS)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance spectroscopy (NMR).
- Scroll through MS, EDS, and NMR in the upper left corner.
- Swipe to display each chart and double-click to close the chart.
- MS – Click on an element to display the isotopes of each element, click on the subsequent graph to display a list of all isotopes
- NMR – Clicking on an element will display method-specific information for stable isotopes.
- EDS – Clicking on an element displays the characteristic x-ray energies for that element.
Now the information you need will be right at your fingertips!
To view / order SEM, TEM, NMR, and Mass Spec posters (including periodic tables), see our poster page.