The JIB-4600F MultiBeam is the new field emission high performance SEM and micro milling FIB from JEOL. Highly stable probe current and an aperture control lens facilitate high resolution image acquisition. The milling process is simultaneously viewed and analyzed in SEM imaging, effective for inner structure analysis and TEM thin film sample preparation.
- Incorporates a high resolution FE-SEM for precision cross sectioning.
- High resolution SEM imaging for real time monitoring of FIB milling.
- Incorporates an in-lens thermal electron gun capable of stable high speed analysis at a maximum current of 200 nA.
- Multi port specimen chamber for a complete operation from FIB milling to SEM imaging to analysis by a variety of detectors including EDS and EBSD.
- Supports simultaneous installation of multiple gases for protective film deposition.
- High resolution SEM imaging for TEM thin film sample preparation.