The "Documents & Downloads" area is a central resource for brochures, application notes, technical data, and much more. The library can be searched, and documents can be subscribed to (with a notification sent to you when a document is added or revised). Please see below for key features.
- A breadcrumb trail enables quick traversal of the document collections
- "Collections" are simply document folders that group related documents together [ more information here ]
- "My Subscriptions" contains a list of all documents or collections you are subscribed to - by subscribing, you'll be notified of new additions to a collection, or updates to existing documents [ more information here ]
- Advanced search capability
- The current collection that you are viewing
- Simple search, for quickly finding a particular document
- By making a checkbox selection (see #8), documents or collections can be subscribed to (or unsubscribed from)
- Clicking an appropriate box will enable you to subscribe or unsubscribe from documents or collections. Subscribing to a collection only applies to content in that collection, not it’s subcollections. Therefore, if subscribing in this manner, each collection of interest should be subscribed to.
- Click a folder (or collection) to drilldown and reveal the documents within
[ overview ] [ collections ] [ subscriptions ]