Polymeric Materials Analysis by JEOL Mass Spectrometers - A Guidebook
Mass spectrometry (MS) is a method that can perform qualitative and quantitative analyses of polymers and additives contained in polymeric materials by ionizing them and analyzing their molecular masses.
There are multiple ionization methods, mass spectrometer types, and data analysis technologies, and it is possible to obtain more comprehensive information by combining them.
In this guidebook, we will introduce polymeric material analysis solutions that make full use of JEOL's high-performance mass spectrometers.
Overview of various analytical methods and instruments
- Various ionization methods
- GC-MS (EI, PI, FI, CI)
- JMS-TQ4000GC UltraQuad™ TQ
- JMS-Q1600GC UltraQuad™ SQ-Zeta
- JMS-T2000GC AccuTOF™ GC-Alpha
- JMS-S3000 SpiralTOF™-plus 2.0
- JMS-T100LP AccuTOF™ LC-Express + DART™