MALDI-TOFMS imaging system JEOL×SCiLS
JMS-S3000 SpiralTOF™-plus MALDI-TOFMS imaging system
- High mass-resolving power and high mass accuracy achieved by JEOL's unique SpiralTOF ion optics with 17 m flight path.
- High mass-resolution can be achieved even for an imaging specimen with uneven surface.
- Chemical noise in low m/z region is significantly reduced as PSD (post-source decay) ions are eliminated by the electric sectors used in the SpiralTOF ion optics.
- Highly selective spatial distribution can be obtained by separating target analytes from interferences with high mass-resolution.
SCiLS™ – We turn data into knowledge!
SCiLS Lab MVS
Software for MS imaging data analysis
- Data analysis based on the vendor-neutral imzML format
- 2D and 3D visualization allows a multitude of applications in pharmaceutical, medical, and industrial research
- Advanced processing and analysis with next generation machine learning algorithms
▶ Comparative analysis
▶ Co-localization analysis
▶ Spatial segmentation
▶ Component analysis
▶ Classification model calculation
▶ On-tissue quantitation
Click to Download the Full Brochure Below