JSM-7900F Extreme-Resolution Analytical Field Emission SEM
Graphene is a novel two-dimensional material with superb electrical and mechanical properties that up till recently could only be characterized via aberration corrected TEM.
JSM-7900F allows researchers to observe and even chemically analyze graphene sheets with exceptional resolution at ultra-low voltages.
The JSM-7900F Advantage
- Easy-to-use intuitive user interface
- Ultra-low kV imaging down to 10V
- Through-the-lens detector with energy filter for SE/BSE collection
- Aberration Correction Lens (ACL) for superb resolution at any kV or probe current
- Gentle Beam (GBSH) mode reduces effects of lens aberrations at the sample (stage bias up to 5kV)
- Unique backscatter detector allows image acquisition even at very low kVs with high resolution
- Large specimen chamber with multiple ports.